Nolan’s Interstate Transport is a highly regarded family owned business. Operating within Queensland, New South Wales & Victorian regions.
The business was founded in the early 1900’s where horse and cart was the means of transportation. The company evolved and expanded, passed down through generations of family members nurturing the growth of the business.
Today Nolan’s is known for their professionalism and quality freight and distribution service on a national scale. The company has also acquired various accreditations under categories including road safety and risk management.
Nolan’s primary assets are Kenworth and Volvo, Prime Movers and rigid trucks. The heavy vehicles haul both general freight goods and perishables. Therefore truck scales are essential for productivity and mass management of loads. Upon purchasing some new vehicles for their fleet, Nolan’s decided to also review their truck scales. Key areas of concern for the team at Nolan’s were:
– Ease of installation
– Accuracy of results
– Accommodations for their unique loading conditions
Airtec provided Nolan’s with a bespoke SmartOBM solution which included a combination of:
For Prime Movers
AXMRX-IVU in-cab remote
For their Prime Movers
AXL S01 & S02
For Trailers & Dollies
TruckOBM App integration
This product combination allows Nolan’s to meet their compliance needs as well as achieving the most accurate results possible from their loads. Saving them time and increasing their efficiency.
Airtec’s SmartOBM product range are suitable for air-bag suspension vehicles and comes with TCA Category B approval. The ABS polycarbonate cover ensures a strong and durable product, designed to withstand the hard terrain of Australian roads. The LED display provides high visibility both day and night, and coupled with Airtec’s Smart OBM App users are able to save their Axle Group weight data for later reference.
Key benefits that Nolan’s have experienced since implementing Airtec’s SmartOBM products include:
– Nolan’s can now interchange assets & combinations easily, without changing anything in regards to their on board mass systems.
– Personal training on the calibration process and TruckOBM App allows Nolan’s staff to self calibrate and keep records of calibrations through their admin processes.
– An affordable SmartOBM compliant solution in comparison to competitors.
– Qualified installations and service support with locally based technician Kings Mechanical Repairs.
“We are happy with the service and work being conducted by Airtec and look forward to building our working relationship further”